I love these chips and they're so easy to make. You can always find a bag of these on our kitchen counter with a batch of Simple Salsa in the fridge. It's one of our go-to snacks!
Recipe Type: Snack
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 35 mins
- 10 corn tortillas
- 1 - 2T olive oil
- 1/2t salt, or to taste
- 2 half sheet pans
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
- Stack up the tortillas and carefully cut them into triangles. I cut mine into sixths but quarters or strips will work, too.
- Throw them in a large bowl with the oil and salt.
- Using your hands, gently toss.
- Spread out the corn tortilla pieces on two half sheet pans, making sure not overlap.
- Bake for 30 minutes, rotating the trays at 15 minutes.