I love the taste of iced coffee. The key to making good iced coffee at home is to start out with cold coffee. So, the first thing I do every morning is brew up a large cup of Tulleys and set it on the counter while I continue getting ready. (If I'm in a hurry, I pour the brewed coffee in a baking dish for more surface area. It'll cool faster.) When the coffee is somewhat cool, I fill up my tumbler halfway with ice, give a squeeze of agave nectar and some soy cream and stir! The soy cream gives the coffee a terrific 'nutty' flavor but of course you can use milk or half and half. You can also substitute agave nectar with sugar. Enjoy!
|Refreshing Iced Coffee||
- 1 1/2 - 2 Cups brewed coffee
- ice cubes
- soy milk
- agave nectar
- Brew coffee and set aside to cool.
- When coffee has cooled, pour over ice.
- Add soy milk (I like about 2-3 Tablespoons)
- Add agave nectar (about 1 Tablespoon)
- Stir and enjoy!